I can't go back to online mode

I can't go back to online mode

C0SMICLATTE
Visitor

Plan

Premium (Family)

Operating System

Windows 10

Every time I open my desktop app (which I've reinstalled at least five times today), I can see a small, blue line that says I'm in offline mode, but then I check the actual "Offline Mode" in the corner and it's not checked.  I've already cleared up the cache, reinstalled, and followed instructions but the app is still in offline mode. I've already tried to actually go offline and back online, but nothing really happens. I don't have this problem on my phone.

1 Reply

Ivan
Spotify Legend

Hey there @C0SMICLATTE,

Welcome to the Community! 

Thanks for sharing the troubleshooting steps you've taken. Make sure you try the following as well:

1. Close the Spotify app.
  2. Click on the Start Icon.
  3. Write cmd to open the Command Prompt.
  4. The Windows Command Prompt will appear. Type in: ipconfig /flushdns and press ENTER.
  5. You should receive the following message: Windows IP Configuration. Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.
  6. Open the Spotify application.

If you see no change after performing this, try connecting the PC to a different network to check if you observe the same. In case it works with another connection, it's best to contact the service provider of the original network for more information.  

Let us know if that helped. We'll be on the lookout for your reply.  

SUGGESTED POSTS