Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I don't want anyone to find my account.

Solved!

I don't want anyone to find my account.

Hey, i just don't want people to follow me. I also don't want them to see who i follow or my playlists. What can i do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there.

Thanks for your input.

In settings of Spotify app, you can choose some settings, like some privacy settings.

List by list you can also hide them from others. Only folks with link can then view lists.

If someone know your username, folk can always reach your profile. There's no complite block option for everyone else.

Hope this helps.

This club is like a hot spot, come on DJ drop that. We party on an airplane high in the sky, so everybody come to California. We're gonna have the perfect time of our lives.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there.

Thanks for your input.

In settings of Spotify app, you can choose some settings, like some privacy settings.

List by list you can also hide them from others. Only folks with link can then view lists.

If someone know your username, folk can always reach your profile. There's no complite block option for everyone else.

Hope this helps.

This club is like a hot spot, come on DJ drop that. We party on an airplane high in the sky, so everybody come to California. We're gonna have the perfect time of our lives.

Suggested posts