I have full internet connection, but it says I'm offline?

Solved!

Re: I have full internet connection, but it says I'm offline?

golly53
Casual Listener
I have an account ajoined by.members of my family,my.username is golly53 I.have already downloaded a few song.but for some my play list and saved list have disappeared

Daddysr29
I am paying too much money every month for me to be able to listen to all the songs that I like Spotify Indian I'm having problems it keeps going to telling me that the music is not there or I'm offline this is really crazy so I would not be paying for Spotify next month I can't keep on going through this issues I am a big time music lover I am not happy

BABYBOYTHEGREAT

Highlighted

evgenia_ru
Casual Listener

I had the same problem and found a solution on some other site. It suggested to check the firewall settings making sure there is a tick next to the "spotify" line. Opening the firewall setting I saw two lines with "spotify", one of them checked, the other indeed was not. After I ticked the second one Spotify found the connection and is now working alright.

denisbender
Regular

Same here on Windows 10 since a few days!

Dessnick
Casual Listener

Nothing helped to solve the problem: log off/log on, reinstall ios app, reinstall windows programm... The only way is using vpn of that country, where spotify profile was created. Why should I use vpn, when I paying for premium? What's wrong now with Spotify?

despite full internet connection via carrier, it says I'm offline?

UllaTrulla1982

Thx for your comment!!. Had to deal with the same issues for an entire evening and decided based on the poor feedback from the community to cancel my subscription. I did serveral de-installs and re-installs, checked All relevant settings, Wifi, Roaming, re-booted the Android phone, cleared chache,.....  Also the user interface (Laptop, Android, iPhone,...) is not consistent and created a lot of confusion. I expected for a PREMIUM subscription product, for so long in the market, stability and proven functionality. Based on my current research I don't see that SPOTIFY is serious and feels obligated to fix severe bugs in a timely manner for their paying customers. Time to leave.....

dianajpires
Casual Listener

Re: despite full internet connection via carrier, it says I'm offline?

odnegr
Gig Goer

I'm afraid they're not think so much about customers paying. Long while ago I was asking for a user interface that I could be happy with. You know  "so much space between the lines" very dark colours that I cannot change (that I am aware of at least).

You know Google mail, they did the same thing and after a massive bad feedback, they included a menu wher I can choose between tree setting, where I can decide from almost no space to much space between the lines. I am a programmer and I know this is easy as nothing. Anyway, Spotify with the team don't care. TGhis is what I can see, because it's a good idea and very easy to implement.

The same goes for sorting the playlist. Ha, ha, I did program this kind of functionality early in the 90's and all you have to do is to suck it into ie. array with a trigger who acts from new/change/delete ... then post and suck it in again. Memory is the least problem here. Well, I can't see the complexity here ...

ALMOST FORGOT!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1) My problem: "The username or password is incorrect. Please check that your user details are correct: log out and log in to Spotify again (error code: 410)

>> Not right! I know my password and login name and when I was asking for help to remember my password, they try to force me to login via Facebook which I don't want to.

>> Ha, ha: "It looks like you are using Facebook credentials to log in to Spotify"

>> NMO, I have never use Facebook to login to Spotify. I simply don't want to se anyone there and I'm playing music for myself and not others!!!!!

2) When trying to play from my playlist: "This is not possible in offline mode"

>> The checkmark is not tagged for "Offline mode" and that means I am online but there something's happening which I can't control.

My friend has TIDAL and it seems like a good alternative.

Have copied out the entire list of playlists (big job) and pasted them into a place where I can go through them and pick out the best in another player. So, I'm kind of ready to move on (with my family too)

And, yes, I am running Spotify 0.97, because what they've made later is not a better tool mentioned in the beginning.

What is happing here.png

Re: despite full internet connection via carrier, it says I'm offline?

odnegr
Gig Goer

Opsy dopsy ... Emailed Spotify about my problem and after a couple of hours, they answered me and gave me a solution. Must be given credit for that ;) 

But NOT the user interface >:(

SUGGESTED POSTS