I have full internet connection, but it says I'm offline?

Solved!
Highlighted
5 people liked this

Re: I have full internet connection, but it says I'm offline?

Trying2Help
Music Fan

You have to log again because Facebook automatically closes the account on every device and app. So just log again. Maybe somebody also changed the settings and activated offline mode.

Mayosauc
Casual Listener
Sometimes your wifi server can become slow. Close the tab, wait 5-10 minutes, and then open the app again. This should work. If it doesn't, unplug your wifi router and plug it again, or turn your wifi off and then on. If none of these work, just shut down your device.
1 person liked this

Chrissieh35
Casual Listener
Ok peeps,
Having heaps off problem.
I have internet connection but its not allowing me to play songs. I used to be PREMIUM, went to become premium again and not allowing me to subscribe.
Why is there always ISSUES.
Please RECTIFY THESE PROBLEMS as its getting to the stage that its PAINFUL TO USE SPOTIFY!!

Thanks
2 people liked this

Chrissieh35
Casual Listener
Why does it say im OFFLINE when I always have internet connection?

roli1951

I have a problem with my samsung Galaxy TAB A (2016) Model and Spotify

(Model Name: SM-T280)

When i have a playlist and the Tablet plays that list, the spotify app stops the sound after the 30minutes auto display shut off from the samsung tablet, i called the samsung support and they said that this can not be a tablet problem.

this should come from the spotify app, i try to solve the problem to turn off the auto stand by function but this tablet has maximum 30 minutes off automatic standby.

So how i can solve this problem? i just want to listen sound the whole day and not that i have to turn on the screen every 30  minutes to play the sound again from my playlist.

I hope somebody could help me!

Thanks

rskolin
Regular

I haven't had any issues until I took advantage of their 3 months for $9.99 premium offer. Now I can't listen to anything. It took me about a dozen password resets, logoffs, logons, reboots, app un/reinstalls and it finally kicked in. But, today I'm back to the same old mess. At the bottom of my iPhone 6s it continuously says "Connecting...". WiFi signal bars are full.

This is too much hassle! Will try and cancel. Will not renew!!!

mortenosx

same **bleep** here - 1 day famili premium.... Completly useless :(

raveyman
Casual Listener
YEP, annoying or what..

rskolin
Regular

I emailed Spotify this morning, explained the situation and that I wanted to cancel. Surprisingly, they responded in about four hours. I'm receiving a refund and going back to the freebie version. I had better luck with that.

annaganaeni

log out...log in...restart....facebook....but still same...offline

SUGGESTED POSTS