I have full internet connection, but it says I'm offline?

Solved!
1 person liked this

Re: I have full internet connection, but it says I'm offline?

John_Mathis
Roadie
 I replied;

You should open another user account in Windows 10, when it is working well;and on and allow Windows to connect to the internet. Maybe you want to open Spotify after Windows has started. By then you should see the internet is working. Then just leave it. Don't tweak Windows. I have Windows 10 on a Dell 7th generation i7.

I am leaving it to Windows 10 resources to open and control Spotify and internet connnections. Nothing else is needed by me.

One more time: Facebook is not a part of Spotify and isn't necessary.

I'll be glad to help in you send me information on the way your system is set up.

1 person liked this

bill-pete

Hello, i have the problem where i used my android spotify app in 'downolad mode' i somehow loged out of my account. Now i try to log in and it says 'please go online to connect to spotify' i cant figure how to turn offline mode off from the website player...

any suggegestions....???

more than welcome...

John_Mathis
Roadie

Don't log out to update Spotify. No joke, restart your Android after the download. Now though, Go into settings>wi-fi>start wi-fi> backspace start Bluetooth.

sushantpathak
Casual Listener

Log in to your account from the main website. Then browse through the account preview , you will see a option of offline devices on the left hand menu bar . Click on it and then say remove all offline devices.

John_Mathis
Roadie

Where is that? Sounds very good

1 person liked this

sushantpathak
Casual Listener

When you sign in to your account on the Spotify website you can see the option on the left hand side menu bar . The option says ' offline devices'

2 people liked this

Whyaduck
Regular

5 years after the first post in this thread, and this is still a recurring problem for the Spotify app. Clearly connectivity is poorly managed and little or no progress has been made. I see the "OFFLINE" message constantly when I open the mobile app on my wifi network. Eventually a connection is established, but it can take several minutes. Additionally, cast devices can take even longer to be discovered. It's gotten worse in the last month or so, so I suspect a recent release took several steps backwards.

Highlighted
1 person liked this

John_Mathis
Roadie

Are there a lot of users on your internet and networking? How fast is your internet advertised to be against what it is on a speedtest? How old is your computer? These are all good questions.

Spotify has problems with updates, usually it kicks you off causing a restart to correct that also you can't do anything about that occuring. 

But a good connection requires a fast internet and a fast enough computer network. 

Thanks a lot for listening.

mymochisss
Casual Listener

i have had face this problem several times before and the only way i solve this problem is uninstall and reinstall the app. if u are premium user, it'll not delete your premium and u just to download back all your song. i know sometimes it really frustrated. now, i have another problem where i can't login to my spotify because when i click the login button, it didn't working! i really have no idea what to do anybody please help me TT

John_Mathis
Roadie

Check off: How many connections do you have in your home? How new is your operating system. Windows says archaic systems will not be supported. What is your internet speed? Be aware that the newer the o/s and more stable and newer the computer, Thet update should be done after an uninstall.

Use Revo free unstaller.I got these tips from experts and from my foolish observations, I love doing this. Tap on my name to send a message, give me kudos. I have to admit I like the attention..

SUGGESTED POSTS