I have full internet connection, but it says I'm offline?

Solved!
2 people liked this

Re: I have full internet connection, but it says I'm offline?

user-removed
Not applicable

Yes, that worked for me a lot of the time too - but isn't the point that we shouldn't have to do that!? We are paying for a premium service with supposedly the top dog in the world of streaming. We should not have to accept that!

2 people liked this

ScifiMai

Absolutely frustrating.  Especially as I just paid for this month and now I can't get it to work on my desktop with the app. On the web player I can log in successfully and see that it recognizes that I have a premium subscription and let me select an album from my recently played list, but it won't actually play anything.  This began yesterday and has not changed since. 

As others have stated, I am highly frustrated at the lack of support at Spotify for premium users.  Particularly **bleep** at the inattention to these message boards that has allowed this issue to persist since 2012!!!  If this isn't addressed within the next couple of weeks I'm droping my subscription.  I'm done giving money for mediocre service.

2 people liked this

Swordy79
Gig Goer

It still blows me away that with all the post and complaints about this issue spotify still seems to do absolutly nothing to rectify!!!this is a major fail for customer service spotify!!these guys have the worst after service i have ever dealt with,once they have taken your money they clearly do not care about what sort of service they provide or about customer satisfaction.

They most amateur set up ive ever had the miss pleasure of dealing with,start listening to your customers spotify!!!!!!!!!

1 person liked this

MCL81
Casual Listener

I don't have facebook, and I get the same issue ..

2 people liked this

jasonroyhoward

Yep!

This works for me too. I'd had the "no Connection" message come up on my PC App for weeks. Now it all works well.

Why should this even be an option in the settings? Especially one that can obviously change itself whenever it feels like it.

It's funny with computers that when anything changes for no reason, it's never for the better!

dangb
Regular

Same problem here...will work on desktop, but no connection from iOS app with fully functional wifi connection available.  Tried all fixes listed here without success on any of 3 different iOS devices...seems update of 6 November to "fix bugs" broke it again?

1 person liked this

dangb
Regular

Maybe spotify is monitoring this thread still?  After not getting it to connect for over an hour on multiple iOS devices, it suddenly worked on all 3.  Server issue today?  Re-setting account issue?

Tonielflash
Casual Listener

Hi. It happened to me to. I did something very simple. I just turned off all the apps in my cell phone, turned on spotify again and her we go, the off-line mode was off. I hope this can help you. I should say that I have experienced this only once

Highlighted
2 people liked this

cozmint
Casual Listener

Might just do this permanently with all the bugs I keep experiencing lately. This issue has been happening since 2013?? Whaaaa??

1 person liked this

KirilV

I’m seeing the same issue on desktop. No workarounds are good. The account owner will cancel its “Premium” subscription. Because, you know, it doesn’t work. 

Extremely embarrassing to see the same issue recurring since 2013. Maybe this is one of the reasons why Spotify can’t be profitable. 

SUGGESTED POSTS