try clearing the cache on settings that worked for me
This worked for me (old ipad1).
First, turned OFF 'Ask to Join Networks' in Main Settings/wifi
1. Deleted and redownloaded app but didnt open , just left it sitting
2. Main settings/general/reset network
3. Soft reset of ipad using home/power buttons
Without connecting to wifi in Main Settings, this appears to be important......
4. Go straight to Spotify icon, click, a wifi window appears while the main spotify window is open
5. Select and connect to your network within this window
ALL good, after 2 days of pain.
THANK YOU so much! I solved faster than light !!!
I turned off my wifi for a minuite and tried it agin and it's still saying that im offline when i'm on full wifi
you have have no signal ?? check your wifi antenna range bottom right hand
@TERMINATOR2 wrote:I turned off my wifi for a minuite and tried it agin and it's still saying that im offline when i'm on full wifi
change your DNS
DNS server 1 : 220.127.116.11
DNS server 2 : 18.104.22.168
those are google servers, when your free trial of norton is up it leaves their dns servers on and you wont be able to search or browse either
it's really annoying