I have full internet connection, but it says I'm offline?

Solved!

Re: I have full internet connection, but it says I'm offline?

max_fonarev

Nothing works, my paid Spotify has been off line for months!!!!!!!!!!!!! About to cancel this subscription - not that they seem to care.  But if anyone can provide the actual solution would be much appreciated.

6jupiter8
Regular
I have the same ongoing problem for so long it was driving me crazy so I cancelled my subscription.

Hartsscthunder
I am a paid premium member. For the past 4 or 5 months I have not been able to go on line. It says I have 29 days before I can go back on line. I do not sign in using facebook. I have reinstalled the app,even had a phone upgrade. Still the same, really don't like paying for something I'm not getting.

NightScape
Roadie

valentinv schrieb:

This works only once. I use Spotify for Windows Phone and it keeps telling me that I'm offline when I'm not. 

Beside other issues I have the same issue on my Windows Phone. Ironically, at the same time Spotify is telling me that I'm offline, quite often an ad pops up with a button for getting Premium.

NaikvdW
Music Fan
I don't have Facebook and have WIFI But also no connection since yesterday after years of membership with Spotify premium What to do?
garoetnaik
Naik van der Wielen

tamadavis1
Regular
I have had the exact same experience.
I upgraded .y cell to a SAMSUNG G7
& ,NOW, cannot access any of my music saved over many years. And yet, I keep getting notes that my Problem has been solved!
I bet if I agree you upgrade to PREMIUM
I would get all of my time especially back j.
How scumbag is this??

tamadavis1
Regular
SPOTIFY: IF I UPGRADE CAN I GET MUSIC BACK?

jtfrazier
Casual Listener

I haven't changed my FB password in quite some time and constantly run into this. I don't run in offline mode. If I restart my phone, that usually helps, but not always. Why on earth are we having to deal with this? Check the connection on the phone, I'm sure we've given permission to the stupid app and know that we're online.

So, this "resolution" doesn't solve my issue. It just seems to get worse all of the time.

tamadavis1
Regular
Thanks for your support,but these
Lazy **bleep** Spotify drones refuse to allow me access to my tunes!
I am going to see what happens if I upgrade to PREMIUM, GREEDY hucksters
that they are.

Spodifysucks
Whether I'm offline or online it won't let me play my music. So you guys happily charge me to be a premium customer but can't provide me with the service? What's going on?
SUGGESTED POSTS