I have full internet connection, but it says I'm offline?

Solved!

Re: I have full internet connection, but it says I'm offline?

Kalmora
Roadie

It's still occuring.

Kalmora
Roadie

Created one issue for Android, because this is for Windows and also offically marked as solved: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Android/I-have-full-internet-connection-but-it-says-I-m-offline/m-p...

sconemegamix
Music Fan
Yes. I'm online Wi-Fi or 4g but Spotify says I'm offline.. have to force stop the app then open the app again to go online... even though I am online. Very annoying

dan789
Casual Listener
  • Great post, but how do I get to settings when I can't login because Spotify says I'm offline (incorrectly)?

djrfsqxjts5j0ek
Casual Listener

Spotify.  Please purge all community "fixes"  over a year old where it refernces functinality.  We get a new verson every week and the change log isn't.  I'm sick of trying to Google a fix, only to be brought here with a post from 2012 suggesting I reinstall.

OK.  How >I< fixed the "you are offline" deal is, just close out the program.  See attached screenshot.  Other than that, a quick reboot will probably bring you back.  I think this occurs because the app gets confused if you use in a lot and hand-off between many different connections.  That's what I do, car, work, home.  And sometimes it just hangs and you have to close it down.  If you close it down, it's only a couple of seconds to fix.  A reboot is an easy minute depending on the speed of your device.

Good luck,

AndroidScreenshot.jpg

sconemegamix
Music Fan
Just force stop the app and it's goes online agaun (even though you are already online?)

djrfsqxjts5j0ek
Casual Listener

Yes, that worked for me.  The app just gets hung somehow.  A quick restart and it "sees" the network again and you can access the cloud via Spotify.

Swordy79
Roadie
This issue is most defintly not solved still happening even worse than used
to be

djrfsqxjts5j0ek
Casual Listener
Ya, I'd say so. Does the workaround work?

Swordy79
Roadie
So far i have found no perminate fix
SUGGESTED POSTS