I have full internet connection, but it says I'm offline?

Solved!

Re: I have full internet connection, but it says I'm offline?

Andy1221

DanielaM123

Can someone help me with this??? I have full internet connection, this is soo annoying

SOS 

26FE0D5C-0671-43AF-AF99-94E5AE06F15E.png

1 person liked this

This worked!!

Missk78
Casual Listener

**bleep**! I could kiss you! Your comment just solved my 18mth long frustration! 

5D4E5C10-8239-4682-889C-0D9331240843.png

Re: This worked!!

eob371k-eg_jj

I've given up with Spotify and this issue.  3 different android phones, different networks both wireless and mobile and still says offline.  Joined Google play music and it's been fine for over a year now.  Spotify just keep telling you to do the save steps which never work.  I don't know how they are getting away with this tbh...  Money to Spotify is money down the drain for offline listening.  Never coming back. 

BigFatHairyMan

You can try login again

2 people liked this

azpunky
Music Fan
LOL, that's not helpful.. anyway, I finally cancelled my premium
subscription to Spotify. After 10 years with Spotify, I'm gonna try some of
the other services for a while. I haven't been crazy about the direction
Spotify has gone over the years.. it's not special anymore.
3 people liked this

Peterowsky
Casual Listener

Good to see that for 7 years people have had this issue and apparently there isnt a solution beyond "are you really online?" even if pretty much every other app works fine with WiFi and data connections . 

1 person liked this

Why there's no offline mode set under playback bar?

Yyus

Screenshot_2019-04-20-15-28-25.png

Screenshot_2019-04-20-15-28-34.png

2 people liked this

ikvt
First i had to stop using the Spotify app on my Mac because it now says "Spotify can't play this song, if you have the file on your computer you can download it ". Spotify message board has a million fixes for this and none of them work. Absolutely ridiculous. I pay for a premium service that worked far better 3 years ago than it does now. It's less intuitive and more complicated than ever. It shows very clearly that Spotify had things dialed in 3 years ago but needs to pay people to do SOMETHING, so they keep making " improvements ". STOP. Now, I have to use the browser version. It says I'm offline, ( in red ). Meanwhile, I have full internet connectivity. All the the suggestions for fixing say go to the main Spotify drop down and click offline mode. ( THAT'S ONLY ON THE APP!!! ) Either fix this or I plan to make it my weekend mission to go on Twitter and get as many people as possible to acknowledge the total lack of Spotify functionality. Us hard working people are getting sick of paying for technology that functioned better years ago. FIX THIS!!!!
SUGGESTED POSTS