I have full internet connection, but it says I'm offline?

Solved!

Re: I have full internet connection, but it says I'm offline?

sagerl90
Logging into Facebook with new password corrected the issue. (Click on Spotify on left hand top, clk on preference, scroll down to Facebook and log on to Face book)

derejam
Regular

Hi sager190, Did it correct the issue for every time you log on. The various corrections I was succesful with only worked the once. 

I'm not a Facebook fan, but if this fix works every time I might register. 

sammyy00130

But I don't have Facebook and i did not login with Facebook WHAT DO I DO HELP ME.

davidnoily

If you've recently updated apps on your phone including Facebook, and you also use your Facebook login for Spotify then you'll have this offline issue...

Close all your apps. Open Facebook app. Logout of Facebook app. Manually login again by typing your password.

When you open Spotify next, it'll prompt your login, and you "Login using Facebook". Now that you've refreshed the Facebook app with your password Spotify should auto open with no playback/"offline issues.

sarahadawi2000
what if you don't have a Facebook?!

mewsey_0
Casual Listener

it doesnt work for me i got my computer yesterday and i have fully functioning wifi and i dont have facebook. it just turned off wifi in the middle of a playlist. my wifi isnt acting up because im at my grandmas and i have fully functioning wifi . DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS DX   

Spoiler

mewsey_0
Casual Listener

Same here!

ScarletBoom
I've been into using Spotify Premium for almost 2 months, and just recently, it's having problems connecting to the internet! It always say that I'm in "offline mode" and isn't connected to the internet even though I am connected and enjoying Facebook and other apps online. I've tried logging out, reinstalling Spotify, and logging in again. All for nothing. The problem's still there! I'm gonna go nuts because of this problem. Please someone tell me how to fix this issue.

Richpanzer
On iPhone Go to Settings and scroll down and select Spotify. Make sure Spotify has access to Cellular.

Tracebearden
I have made all the fixes other people have suggested here. The app has always worked for me but now doesn't. It says I'm offline when I'm not. What's also frustrating is how the app itself has no help function. Why can't I get an FAQ or other source of help on the app?
SUGGESTED POSTS