I have full internet connection, but it says I'm offline?

Solved!

Re: I have full internet connection, but it says I'm offline?

ilikepie2151

I, for some odd reason, was able to get connection back on my laptop by opening the spotify app I have on myiPhone while spotify was also running on my laptop. As soon as the app opened, spotify connected on my laptop (and immediately showed an ad haha) Hope this helps someone

Mfitze2
Had same problem today- did the lanugage change, closed and reopened many times, checked about offline mode, etc. finally uninstalled and reinatalled and it's back up.

user-removed
Not applicable

I had a same issue like 2hrs and it fixed itself automatically, I think Spotify servers were down for a moment.

1 person liked this

Artefakt
Music Fan

I just had the same issue also. Suddenly, Spotify stopped playing and a blue notification in the right lower corner said I was offline, though I was still online. I quit the program several times, to no avail. Suddenly, it just started to work again. I suppose Spotify´s servers were down or something.

sarahndipity16

Nope, I wasn't using Facebook to log in with, it had it's own Spotify password, it doesn't work on any devices connected to that internet connection. Error 4 same as a lot of people. But not a facebook password issue in this case. Any other ideas?

Emworden90
try going to your settings and unclick the offline mode. that worked for me. Just another thing to try?

ummmmmmhi

it says error message 4. im on my computer.

stl24601
Casual Listener

Hi this error just happened to me. Was using Spotify not 20 mins ago and then all of a sudden I couldnt get anything--says im offline. Is this a server issue or something on their end?

stl24601
Casual Listener

Nevermind, they said it was indeed down. Everything back to normal!

christineseguin

I am having the same problem! Looks like something on their end.  I want my work music back!

SUGGESTED POSTS