Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I notice a track replaced with another one from the same artist time and time again

I notice a track replaced with another one from the same artist time and time again

Plan

Premium

Country

Poland

Device

Desktop

Operating System
Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hi, so I've noticed a recurring problem with my -- say, nostalgic -- playlist. A song (particularly "Don't Speak" by No Doubt) is replaced with another one from the same artist (some live song I don't even recognize) without me knowing about it. As these are songs from when I was younger, usually I can tell what tune it is instantly. So when I heard one I don't know, it got my attention. I noticed, however, it's happened more than once, and so far I can only tell it's limited to this specific artist. Any idea what's going on? The playlist isn't co-created, so apparently nobody's fooking with me.
Not a big deal, as I just remove the song I don't know from their live album and add "Don't Speak" again, but yeah -- I can easily say it's been like the third time.

That's the playlist in question, if it helps: https://open.spotify.com/user/wgrbszn/playlist/6AbNNaENGb08BwD7kk6QzT?si=pLz61lCDSpKGyLQyLIgXsQ

1 Reply

I have the same issue. I´m trying (with no luck) to find this version of That´ll be the day but it has been replaced with this

The song being greyed out is enough for me to try find a replacement. Why does spotify take the liberty to replace my songs? I´ve gone through settings and there is nothing about this setting. 

Suggested posts