Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I want to browse albums NOT playlists.

I want to browse albums NOT playlists.

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

Device

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

When I click on browse I then a genre I expected to view ablums within that genre. All I see is other people's playlists and recent alblems. I want to see a list of artists then their ablums. Frankly I don't care about Robby Rob Bob playlist or any other playlist.

It seems like the only way to do what I want is the browse iTunes then, find the artist, then go back to Spotify and search for the artist.

There has got to be something I am missing.

BTW I just finish trying Apple Music and left after 2 days due to the fact that I can have a play list and upload all my music to the cloud or not have a playlist and not upload.

2 Replies

Hey there @benmclaurin,

thanks for posting !

If you feel like sharing your idea with the community and have users vote and let you know what they think, please implement your idea in the "Ideas" section of the community.

At the moment there are a few ways to search the app for music and maybe your idea of adding albums by genre the the search engine will be a good idea.

Let me know if you have any further questions 😃

It's beyond embarrassing to not have this as an option. Your random playlists are junk 9 times out of 10.

Suggested posts