Announcements

Ideas to make collaborations on Spotify better for everyone!

Ideas to make collaborations on Spotify better for everyone!

tumblinpanda
Casual Listener

Plan

Free... rn ;-;

Country

Device

Iphone 6

Operating System

iOS (always updating)

My Idea!

There are major issues with the collab playlists!

This is a NEEDED update, Playlists will be destroyed by others doing this. This also opens a window for trolls to add silly/non-related songs to the playlist! To FIX this, we must have the feature to be able to...

- Set a setting to make the playlist (Invite Only) *Invite Friends/People you trust to edit the playlist

White List! *Allow certain groups/people on similar to above but being able to add a setting allowing only pemuim people to edit the playlist or allow only friends as an option too.

Black List! * Ban someone from your collab playlist either because they are a bot or they are adding songs that dont relate to the playlist AND to ban trolls from spamming awful songs to your playlist! YUCK!!

Privacy * Allow to make your collab playlist either Public for everyone OR Friends only OR Private, so that you have to invite the people you want to either see/add to the playlist.

Thats everything please don't feel affraid to leave a like on this we need as much attention as we can get to this before spotify gets overun by these EVIL ROBOTS and TASTELESS TROLLS!!!

1 Reply

Re: Ideas to make collaborations on Spotify better for everyone!

OneByBoo
Rock Star 19
Rock Star 19

Hey there @tumblinpanda,

thanks for taking the time post your opinions!

User opinions and ideas are more than welcome on the Spotify community.

Therefore, they got the "Ideas" section which is a temple to all ideas 😃

Check it out, take the time to read other users ideas to have a better understanding on how to do it correctly and implement your idea for others users to vote.

Hope this helps, i'm always around if you have further questions.

OneByBooRock Star 19
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS