Country

Germany

Operating System

Windows 10

Spotify Version

1.1.16.522.g55a4b852

My Question or Issue

Hi,

a month ago (2019-09-03) spotify implemented a new feature mentioned in these ideas here & here.

Selecting an artist you are following takes you to a page showing all the song & albums you liked from said artist instead of taking you to the artist page.

It works fine for me on mobile, but on desktop it's still not working.

what it looks like
my artistsafter selecting artist

what it should look like

artistsnew feature

Reinstalling spotify doesn't work, setting up a new account doesn't work, using a different computer doesn't work.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Sometimes, Spotify rolls out their new features gradually rather than all at once, and you can sometimes have features that other people you know don't have yet.

This may be the case for you and your account. I recommend keeping your software up to date, since the announcement was made only a month ago they likely just need more time 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Sometimes, Spotify rolls out their new features gradually rather than all at once, and you can sometimes have features that other people you know don't have yet.

This may be the case for you and your account. I recommend keeping your software up to date, since the announcement was made only a month ago they likely just need more time 🙂

@eltoch thanks, good to know

it's a good feature i was looking forward to, since i didn't enjoy spotify very much since the june update

Suggested posts