Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Inappropriate ad

Inappropriate ad

I just had to sit through an ad titled "Baby Keem" and... MY GOSH THE EXPLICIT LANGUAGE! I can't tell you how many times the words f*** and bi*** were said, not to mention the ad opens with a guy talking about "sitting on my face"... I understand the whole 'set your age to a minor to get rid of inappropriate ads', but come on... I was listening to orchestral music, then suddenly THAT! Please take this ad down. It is extremely inappropriate for ANY age.

2 Replies

Hey @--7

I'm sorry to hear that. But although Spotify users can report offensive songs or images (see here), there currently isn't a way for ads to be reported. 

There are, however, a couple of popular ideas in the Community which address your concern, and which you can add your vote to:

The more votes the ideas get, the more likely it is that Spotify will implement them in the future!. To find out more about how the Idea Exchange works, make sure to check out this Spotify Answer.

Alternatively, you can contact the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they may be able to help you further with this. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours to get a reply.

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Trust me, I already have. But I'm discontinuing my use of spotify until something is done, or I hear that ad has been taken down.

By the way, neither of the ideas you linked are available to vote on, but I did find another to vote for, though it seems spotify isn't planning on doing anything with them anytime soon. Apparently they don't care what their users think.

Suggested posts