Premium

Country

Germany

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

At the "Start" the second section from the top (under "Last heard") is "Get inspired". There are always the same "meditation" titles for weeks, because I tried meditations a few weeks ago, but now I'm not interested at all. No matter what I hear, these entries don't change them. How can I change, adjust, hide this section? What can I do to get suitable titles?

inpired.jpg
2 Replies

Hi @synek4271, welcome to the community and thanks for your questions! There is not currently a way to manually customize these suggestions, but they should begin to improve over time based on your listening habits; unfortunately, it's hard to say how long this might take as it's very algorithm based, so all I can really say is that eventually you should begin to see more relevant suggestions as you listen to more content. Please also feel free to vote and leave comments on this idea regarding a customizable start screen. Though the idea is marked as not right now, continued feedback is always appreciated!

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi, please allow users to hide this "Get inspired" section. It shows content that provoke the opposite effect or just repulsion. 

Suggested posts