Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Information about muscians missing

Information about muscians missing

Hi

There used to be an 'about' where you can find information about the musician/band.  Am I missing something or was that removed?

thanks

clem

3 Replies

Hey there @clempadin

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

No worries, you can find the About section in the new desktop client as well. 

You just need to head over to the Artist's page and scroll down there and you'll find it under Artist playlists

If you have any questions, just let us know. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Unfortunately, I think my reply never went through so I'll make it brief in case it did an I'm not seeing it.

I'm wondering if that feature could be put back at the top of the page.  It was very convenient -- I used it all the time.  I listen to a lot of different music and when I come across some new artist, I love to check out their bio.  It's a hassle to have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.  Any idea why it was moved?  Were people complaining that it was distracting or something?

thanks

Clem

Hi again @clempadin,

Thanks for keeping in touch.

We're constantly running tests and improvements for the app and the overall experience. We're sorry to hear that your experience with the New Desktop app isn't as expected. We invite you to share your comments in this thread, which is constantly being monitored by the right teams in order to collect all your feedback, as it helps us improve the app.

If you need a hand with anything else, we're always a post away.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts