Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is it possible to add my playlist in the spotify search catalogue to make it available to others

Is it possible to add my playlist in the spotify search catalogue to make it available to others

Hi,

I am trying to create a playlist to share it with other people. Is it possible to get this playlist indexed into the search box of the spotify desktop.

I published the playlist. I think I have all my settings on share. Within my profile it says the list is public. I can share the link to others, but it is not indexed for others via search. When I type the name in the search box it shows my list in the dropdown (I think local) but not if I ask for displaying all results.

I tried to look into possible options but nothing work. Can somebody confirm that the search option should be able to search in playlists individuals make and contribute

I would appreciate some help!

Thanks

1 Reply

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Any playlists which you have set as published should turn up in the search results. Would you be able to post a link to your playlist here? (Right click, copy HTTP link, paste here)

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts