Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is it possible to use v0.8.4?

Solved!

Is it possible to use v0.8.4?

So.. I can't stand those flat/minimalistic design trends everyone into nowadays and my eyes hurt every time I open my browser and it just makes me wanna cry and everything - that's the reason.

Now, I managed to dig out v0.8.4 on Wayback Machine but every time I log in it displays Error 112.

I use it at home, on Windows 7, live in Russia (we just recently got Spotify here). Tried to restart, uninstall, install and.. yeah. It just won't it makes me curious.

Anyone knows anything? Would be even cooler if someone from the dev team said anything. So.. uhm. Yeah! Thanks!

Spotify 1.PNGSpotify 2.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @UltraBaba2

Wow, that's a throwback! As far as I'm aware this version is no longer supported as Spotify has evolved a lot since then! โฐ

Unfortunately it won't be possible to use this however I'll pass your feedback across to the teams behind the scenes regarding the design/layout and maybe it could be implemented in some sort of way in the future.

To learn more about the System Requirements for Spotify check out this handy Support Article here and how to download the most update Spotify client for your device can be accessed here.

Have an awesome weekend,

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @UltraBaba2

Wow, that's a throwback! As far as I'm aware this version is no longer supported as Spotify has evolved a lot since then! โฐ

Unfortunately it won't be possible to use this however I'll pass your feedback across to the teams behind the scenes regarding the design/layout and maybe it could be implemented in some sort of way in the future.

To learn more about the System Requirements for Spotify check out this handy Support Article here and how to download the most update Spotify client for your device can be accessed here.

Have an awesome weekend,

KaOO9K7SgRs.jpg

Suggested posts