Premium

Country

UK

Device

PC Desktop

Operating System

Windows 7)

My Question or Issue

I like to create large master playlists as I go along and then listen to the songs  in order as and when I have the time. If I stop after a certain number of songs the last song played will be highlighted in green next time I look, making it easy to know where I left off. However this only happens if I don't play any other songs on Spotify in between the palylist sessions. If for instance I go to a different playlist or chart or whatever and play a track, the next time I go back to my master playlist the green highlighting is no longer on the last played track. I then have to scroll through and try and find the last played song manually. I am wondering if it is possible to mark the last played song in a playlist in such a way that when you come back to it, it can be easily found without the need to trawl through all the other songs, even if you play other songs in between.

1 Reply

Hey @Robolovsky, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

This feature is not available on Spotify 🙂

However, if you would like, you can submit it in Idea Submissions board or support it if this idea has been already submitted.

Have a nice day 🙂

Suggested posts