Is there any way to connect to any other social networks besides FaceBook?

Is there any way to connect to any other social networks besides FaceBook?

LilCerberus

Reason being, I'm thinking about leaving FaceBook, & that would effect my log in & my Spotify friends.

Someone suggested I ask people their usernames & type them in, but it doesn't help if people never read any of my posts, & my question got closed so I couldn't ask any follow up questions, and it wasn't really what I was asking in the first place.

1 Reply

Elena

Hey there @LilCerberus,

Thank you for your post. We're happy to assist you.

Right now we don't offer the option to link your Spotify account with other social media platforms which will allow you to find people from your friend's list.

But as you mention, you can follow your friends on Spotify (without being connected to Facebook), you can see their activity, and if they follow you back they can see your activity.

At the moment, following your friends directly from your Spotify account and them following you  is the only way for you to see your friends activity and your friends to see your activity.

We're constantly aiming to improve our features so we hope you’ll continue using it and find it gets better in the future. 

Let us know if we can help with anything else. We're always one reply away.

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts