Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Issue to remove My playlists

Issue to remove My playlists

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Premium

Country

Slovakia

Device

Laptop Dell Inspiron

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I couldn't remove My playlists.

8 Replies

Hey @Noguri 🙂

Could you give a little more information on this:

- what happens when you try to remove it?
- what exactly do you wish to remove, from what location?

Looking forward to your reply!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I would like to remove My playlist. I have pressed button delete, but nothing happens. No dialogue to remove playlist, no information.

@Noguri 

I would suggest reinstalling your Spotify app, maybe it just needs a little refresh 🙂

Follow these steps on how to reinstall!

Let me know how it goes 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I couldn't log in, because maybe of blocking by firewall. But, this isn't true. I have checked It and every looks good in firewall, also Spotify is checked.

OK.
Situation was rapidly changed today at morning. Spotify was reinstalled successfully, I could logged in now and also, remove playlist. I don't know, what was that at night. Now every looks, like It is good.

But some playlists I can delete only via menu. Due to this, that I couldn't move playlists to folder, because I am blind and there are lot of playlists It is inpossible to delete those playlists via this method.

After next reinstallation of Spotify, every works fine. I could delete playlists, as in previous time.

OK, issue continues:
After launching Spotify again, I couldn't delete My playlist, so I must reinstall Spotify (uninstall and install back).
Please, could You look on this problem?
Thank You.

Suggested posts