Step 1

NEXT STEP

Joe Rogan Podcast not providing sound or video

Joe Rogan Podcast not providing sound or video

Plan Free

Free/Premium

Country

Device Lenovo Yoga 920

(iPhone 8, SamsLung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System Windows10

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10

Podcast shows playing, but no sound or video for Joe Rogan only. Everything else works and it works on my Android phone.

9 Replies

Same issues here
iPhone 11, Mac OS 10.15.6

Same issue here with the premium membership on an Android One Plus 6

Same issue. Just tried watching the Miley Cyrus episode and got nothing. Windows 10, very capable PC.

same with windows and ios. On the phone, I received a message error like this "We're not able to play this video in your current location".

So they just ban his show in half of the word. Great deal Joe

found out if you are using a VPN service you will not be able to view or stream the joe rogan podcast on Spotify.  I was having the exact same problem until I turned off my vpn and the video and audio streamed with no issues.

Thank you

Same thing on Spotify App on my Macbook Pro....... And no Video on my Smart TV. Haven't watched Rogan since the switcheroo

Hey everyone,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you're having issues with the audio or video on podcasts when streaming directly on your device, it's possible that some of the apps files have gotten damaged and causing this behavior. This is usually resolved by performing a clean reinstall using this guide.

It's also a good idea to check if you observe the same under a different network. If it works with another connection, it's best to contact the service provider of the original network for more information. Keep in mind that Spotify doesn't officially support VPN. If you're using one issues with the app are expected behavior. 

Other users have also went ahead and created this idea that requests the feature to cast videos on podcasts to TV's when using another device as a remote. You can add your support there by up-voting the idea. We'll inform on any developments there, if there are any. So make sure to subscribe, if you haven’t already. 

Hope this shines a bit of light on the matter. We'll be here if you have any other questions.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts