Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lamb of God album corrupted?

Lamb of God album corrupted?

Hi, trying to listen to Sacrament, by Lamb of God, and only the last track will play. All the others are listed, not greyed out, but just produce a message that the track is not available. This does not look like its working as intended. As usual with platform capitalism though there is nowhere to report anything to a human so trying here.

6 Replies

Hey @battles_atlas, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are having a grea time!

Please note that you can report such things in Line-In board. Spotify needs people who can help fix their metadata about artists and their work.

If you are having a technial issue, I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the app. Just follow the steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest!

Spotify wants all the world’s music on Spotify. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available. Sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

However, please know thousands of albums and artists are added to Spotify every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon.

In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify. Thanks!

Hope I was able to help 🙂

Hey @battles_atlas

I recommend reinstalling your Spotify client as well as try listening to the album on the web player to see if the issue persists.
The album works fine for me.

Line-in is not for reporting song issues, it is for fixing and adding metadata. If you wish more information, see the FAQ for this tool here. 🙂

Let me know how it goes!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for responses. Its working now, without a restart. Some server-side snafu I guess - maybe Mr Spotify saw this and gave the diskdrive a kick.

I am really happy it was fixed 🎉

Have a nice week ahead 🙂

I spoke too soon. It started working up to track 5. And track 11 works, but the five in between still broken for me. Can someone tell me if it works for them? No idea how Spotify's servers are located, but I'm in UK.

(and yes, tried restart).

Hey @battles_atlas,

I tried to listen to their album and I was able to listen all the songs, no issues at all.

Please try your account on another device and try another accoun on your device.

Tell me how it goes.

Suggested posts