Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Liked Songs no longer have a Heart and appear wrong in Playlists

Liked Songs no longer have a Heart and appear wrong in Playlists

fromthedark

Why tf. Here is an example. I liked the album and all the songs but where's the heart? Also if I add an song from this album there is a different song in my playlist from an album I didn't liked. But same title etc. A month ago this was not the situation.

Plan

Premium

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

731711bdfea05fea82d4f540b645600f.png
1 Reply

Eni

Hey there @fromthedark

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

If you've already liked the songs in that album, you should be able to see the green heart icon next to the song's duration: 

Keep in mind that even though you like an album, the songs won't be added automatically to your Liked songs. You need to like them individually. 

On another note, you mentioned when you add a song from a specific album to a playlist, a different song is added with the same title. Could you send us the URI of the songs and attach some screenshots where we can see an example of that? We'll take a closer look. 

Lastly, it's well worth running a clean reinstall of the app by following these steps and make sure to download the app again from the Microsoft Store.  

Keep us posted.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts