Premium

Country

USA

Device

Windows Desktop version 1.1.34.694.gac68a2b3

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I want to play songs in my "liked song" playlist by the order in which they were added (oldest to most recently added). When the playlist is sorted by add date, the songs play in "reverse" order, ending with the first track to ever be added which is at the top of the playlist. If you press the "previous track" button, it advances down the list. 

When I started fiddling in order to collect screenshots of the behavior, it seems like sorting by ascending then changing back to descending fixed the issue. Could not find this posted anywhere so hopefully this helps somebody. Restarting (and updating) did not fix the behavior so it seems likely to recur. 

1 Reply

Hey there @Bigwig221!

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community! We'll be happy to help you sort this out.

You could start with a clean reinstall with the steps here to make sure that all old files that might be causing trouble are gone.

It's also important that you re-download it from the Microsoft store.

Give your device a quick restart before you start the newly installed app.

In case the issue persists, could you send us a screen recording of the issue so that we could take a closer look?

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts