Plan

Free

Country

Russia

Device

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Liked albums and songs do not display. They display normally on mobile and web player.

I tried to re-add them but nothing worked

7 Replies

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out to the Community. Can you show me a screenshot of your issues? I would appreciate it. TIA.

SAme thing happens to Liked songs

2020-07-18.png

Hey @MinhAnhAri, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Thanks for providing the screenshot.

Could you try a clean reinstall of the app following these steps?

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Having the same problem here... I followed the steps you suggest, nothing changed.
I also tried uninstall, reset the computer, and than reinstall... But still nothing.

I found the Solution in this post View the post 

You need to download fullsetup.exe I think it will be a solution for some so just try it

"Ok guys I solved this problem by download FullSpotifySetup, this is not installer it's like full app with big size. In my case i download from this site (it's not ad) 

UPD: this link from official site http://download.spotify.com/SpotifyFullSetup.exe

"

It's an official link so as I said it worked for me I hope it will be usefull solution for all of you. 

but every time Spotify automatically updates, everything just goes back to usual

We need an offical update or downgrade. I found this also. So until they fix this problem we need to find our way kinda. A lot of people have this problem but they do nothing for now. 

"

To stop Spotify from autoupdating and remain on a working version do the following: go to C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Spotify, create there folder with the name "Update", open folder's properties -> security -> advanced -> click on any entry -> disable inheritance, delete all the entries and apply changes.

Spotify will try to create this folder on startup and won't be able to do it, so it won't be updated.

To delete it, go properties -> security -> "edit" -> "add..." -> advanced -> "find now", find your user entry or "Authenticated users" entry, press "ok" everywhere it prompts, you can now delete it."

Suggested posts