Liked songs is broken

Plan

Premium

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Liked songs tab is not working and I can't see my liked songs. Actually whole ''your library'' section doesn't work; when I clicked any tabs (recently played, liked songs, albums, artists, podcasts) it says ''will appear here''. Btw I am using Microsoft store version. I tried desktop version it was the same.  Also on my phone everything works correctly. Thanks in advance for your interest.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

i just had the same problem and after looking through the forum i found this https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Can-t-see-my-liked-songs/td-p/4853402/page/5

and it solved my problem

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Hey @Ihsane, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Just to verify, can you reply here with a screenshot of what you're seeing exactly? Make sure to hide sensitive information when posting to the Community.

Looking out for your reply!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Here

Capture.JPG
Marked as solution

i just had the same problem and after looking through the forum i found this https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Can-t-see-my-liked-songs/td-p/4853402/page/5

and it solved my problem

Hey @GolanR,

I'm happy to hear everything is back on track. If you need help in the future, don't hesitate to start a topic and the Community will be happy to help.

@Ihsane, you can also try the steps that @GolanR mentioned, to see if they help. 

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

@GolanR thanks a lot. It worked

So there is no solution for microsoft store app yet i guess?

Unfortunately, didn't work for me

I'm sorry to hear that anyway its a temporary solution. Today my app updated and its back to the normal so problem is continuing. It has to be fixed right away.

Suggested posts