Premium

Country

Israel

Device

HP omen 15 Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

So, for some reason when I opened my spotify desktop app earlier today my liked songs list seemed empty, even though I have over 2,400 songs on it and they all show up on my phone and on the web app but for some reason they are all gone from my desktop app. I already tried the clean re-install and it didn't work. SOS

6 Replies

Same here since update from yesterday.

Liked titles and albums list is empty on Spotify desktop windows 10.

Artists and playlists still there

Uninstalled and reinstalled app from Microsoft Store and still the same.

Spotify on my android still has albums list.

Probably a bug in last update deployed on windows

I have the same problem, but I use Win7 instead. Liked Songs list is empty and I can't seem to add anything new. It happened today after I decided to update Spotify.

I have the same issue with my Windows 10 computer. Liked songs disappeared after the last update. I did a clean reinstall but it did not work.

Also have the exact same problem, reinstalling is not helping at all, it is really annoying that now I cant just shuffle liked songs but I have to look for something specific every 3 mintues

Yes, for me it also happened after updating Spotify, Windows 10 here, and all my ~700 songs disappeared, but they existing on mobile app. Please fix this.

@profdestynova @itimosh3 @rafal303 @Pietrach332 @Shap7ShifTR @TheDjentle 

Hello everyone and welcome to the Community!

Spotify is aware of this issue and the right team is currently working to find the cause and to provide with a fix. 

If there's a fix available, one of the Moderators will post about it in the Ongoing Issue thread, so make sure to subscribe to it to be notified or check it regularly. 

If you could also click the +VOTE and leave a comment in the Ongoing Issue thread with all the details mentioned in the Status Update that you can also find there, that would be great and helpful to the team that's currently looking into this.

Have a great day! 

Suggested posts