Country

Lithuania

Device

Asus Zenbook, Lenovo T460

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello everybody,

So I've been using my Spotify account both on my personal laptop and my work laptop for a few months already, but recently I've noticed that Liked Songs do not sync across devices properly.

In the Liked Songs Playlist, I see only the songs that I saved on that particular device e.g on Asus, I see only the songs I've saved while using my Asus device.

Though, for instance, if, let's say I'm on my Zenbook and if I go to the album, from which I have a song saved on my Lenovo, the song will have a white heart mark on my Asus laptop.

Logging out/logging in did not solve the issue.

Please let me know if you have any tips or suggestions!

Thank you,

Justas

2 Replies

Hey @kidykas,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

It's possible that you're logged in to two different accounts. You can follow the steps here to find out of that's the case. 

If that's not the case, we recommend that you log out everywhere and run a clean reinstall on all your devices, this involves deleting the cache files of the app and will force a account wide resynchronization of your info. You can have a look at this guide for the steps relevant to each device.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey Mihail,

So I've found a temporary workaround this issue.
If I have both devices on, and if I save a new song to "Liked Songs" in any of the devices, it synchronises the whole "Liked Songs" playlist. However, you do have to this every time, if you save the song when only one device is opened.

As I use this playlist only for adding songs to "listen later", such temporal solution works for me!

Hope this insight will help others as well.

Justas

Suggested posts