Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

List Radio is Infinite but Song Radio is Not?

List Radio is Infinite but Song Radio is Not?

I just noticed that Rooting a radio station from a List gives infinite songs in that radio station, but rooting a radio station form a single song gives you a finite list. I tried on multiple songs and restarted my device, still one is infinite and the other is not, if this was meant that way, I think changing to infinite songs from a song root would really be a great improvement, however if this was removed for the same reason for the last few weeks the radio from playlist feature was off, then please bring it back.

Plan

Premium

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10 x64

2 Replies

Hi all,

Just last month, I was able to go to "Your Music" -> "Stations" and create a radio station based on a song/artist/album/playlist, and it would be saved there. I also had the option to click the 3 dots in the top right corner and delete Radio stations I didn't want.

Now, :

1. I can't create radio stations the same way anymore ;

2. I can't delete radio stations anymore ;

3. Clicking "go to radio" from the 3 dots in a song/artist/album/playlist takes me to a premade playlist which isn't a radio (I have to go to the dots in the playlist and select go to radio again) ;

4. Saving a radio makes it a playlist and not a radio station in my library ;

5. I don't see the radio stations button in the botton dock anymore.

PS : I have an Iphone 6S and I'm from Morocco

You aren't alone. Wondering if they somehow 'enhanced' (i.e. **bleep** users over) with the last update? Would not surprise me, because companies are so good at doing things like that. Sigh. And to think I am paying for a family plan for this kind of BS. Stupid me.

Suggested posts