Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Live stream

Solved!

Live stream

I am trying to listen with a friend. We are on facebook and usually I click on the notes by his name and the box comes up to click on to listen. The notes are not there and haven't been for several days. Is there some other way to listen real time? If not can we get this fixed?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I was talking to a member of the community team about this yesterday, it does appear to be on the Facebook side. With new timeline design coming in soon maybe changes are happening? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

@gypsywnd wrote:

I am trying to listen with a friend. We are on facebook and usually I click on the notes by his name and the box comes up to click on to listen. The notes are not there and haven't been for several days. Is there some other way to listen real time? If not can we get this fixed?

Hi,

This shouldn't be the case. Unfortunately there is no way to do it another way at the moment. Have you tried clearing your browsers cache etc.? What about a different browser entirely?

Make sure Spotify is still listed and has the permissions in the Facebook apps section.

If it still doesn't work, feel free to submit a support ticket on the online contact form here: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

You can also use Soundrop inside Spotify (as an app) to get the same kinda thing working. It actually has the advantage many people can easily join in 🙂 

Peter

Peter

sorry, but this is still not working. it has been several weeks now and we can't listen together. it's probably not a big deal to you or other people but the person i listen with lives in another state and this is the best we can do for a 'date'. i'm really missing this. please help. thanks carole.

This is a Facebook problem and Spotify doesn't have control over this. It's up to Facebook to bring this feature back as it was theirs in the first place.

In my opinion this should be an actual Spotify feature.

Marked as solution

I was talking to a member of the community team about this yesterday, it does appear to be on the Facebook side. With new timeline design coming in soon maybe changes are happening? 

Peter

Peter

thank you for letting me know.

Suggested posts