Premium

Country

ger

Device

Honor 8X

Operating System

win10

My Question or Issue

I imported my songs from my phone in spotify now i see a big number 500+ of songs in my favorite songs and i can't remove them properly

I can't see these imported songs on my phone and only in the win10 app

see my video https://puu.sh/FZdgD/aca1051636.mp4

i cant click on the X to remove them..

3 Replies

Hey there @user-removed,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for getting in touch.

Could you start off by opening the app's Settings > Scroll down to Local Files > switch Show Local Files on > remove the source/sources where the songs you see were located. After that you can switch Show Local Files off.

You can also try performing a clean reinstall of the app with the steps in this Spotify Answer.

If the issue persists, you can take a look at this page and leave a +Vote and your details in the thread.

It'll also be useful to subscribe to the thread via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Keep us posted on how it goes, we'll be here if you need more help.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I also have this issue. I have tried all given solutions

Hey there @EMptyShadow

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Could you let us know on which devices are you experiencing this? Also, could you let us know which troubleshooting steps you've already tried? That way we can avoid repeating any steps.

On another note, sending us some screenshots of what you're seeing on your end would come in handy. You can attach them to your next response by using the Insert image option in the post editor. We'll take a closer look.

Keep us posted.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts