Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login Button not responding

Solved!

Login Button not responding

I got a new computer and tried to log in on it but the log in button isn't responding.  I'll double click on it and it will resize the window (it doesn't apear to recognize this as a button for some reason).  It also doesn't seem to recognize the "remember me" button, if that helps.  If it helps, when I'm on the settings page, the "update proxy" button works but the "return to login" button does not.  Not sure if a graphic panel isn't responding or what the issue might be. 

I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it but no luck.  Any ideas?

Below are some of the technical details:

Spotify Premium

Windows 7 Professional SP1

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Its been broken for ages but good luck trying to get spotify to do anything about it,even though they know about it

If you press enter on your keyboard  (might need to use tab to get to it if it doesnt work) it should log you in once you filled in username and password

The remember me button has been broken for even longer and again they have done absolutely nothing to fix it so we are stuck with that problem im afraid

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Its been broken for ages but good luck trying to get spotify to do anything about it,even though they know about it

If you press enter on your keyboard  (might need to use tab to get to it if it doesnt work) it should log you in once you filled in username and password

The remember me button has been broken for even longer and again they have done absolutely nothing to fix it so we are stuck with that problem im afraid

Ugh, I'm such an idiot.  I don't know why it never occurred to me to even try just pressing enter . . . Thanks a lot, at least I can log in now!

Suggested posts