Country

Italy

Device

Web Player 

Operating System

(Windows 10, Chrome 84)

My Question or Issue

Hello,

About 2 days ago all my artists followed are disappeared.
I'm following the specific artist (the button is "Following") but my artists list is empty.
This problem is present only on Desktop Web application. On my Android App it's ok.

Thanks.

img_2.png
img_1.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @goldfix,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

We're aware of this issue and the right team is on it. It would be very helpful if you add your +Vote to this Ongoing Issue thread and provide us with the requested info. This will help our team take care of this quicker, so that we can all enjoy our music ๐Ÿ™‚

If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out again.

Have an awesome day!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

9 Replies

I tried to empty cache and cookies of my browser, but the problem is not solved.

Marked as solution

Hey there @goldfix,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

We're aware of this issue and the right team is on it. It would be very helpful if you add your +Vote to this Ongoing Issue thread and provide us with the requested info. This will help our team take care of this quicker, so that we can all enjoy our music ๐Ÿ™‚

If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out again.

Have an awesome day!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi @xenia

bad news. My preferred Artists disappeared again...
This time not all but almost all...

thanks

ciao

p

error.png

I have the same issue for a week now.

This is a chrome console message from URI (https://open.spotify.com/collection/artists).

xcb3djok_0-1600028646917.png

Why is this "solved"? I also lost the majority of my saved artists. When this happened a couple months ago I lost all of them. I honestly cannot understand how and why Spotify has so many screw ups when nothing ever changes for the better. Any given day it's a guess as to whether Spotify will work correctly, yet there is never anything new or helpful added to make the app better. I just don't get it.

It's not solved. Spotify just likes to close tickets by marking them as "Solved" even though they are still under work and not solved.

I cancelled my spotify family subscriptions and moved to youtube music. There is too many issues with spotify currently.

Hey @goldfix, @xcb3djok and @BobJackson,

Thank you for your posts. We're happy to help.

Can you confirm if this occurs on the desktop app or the web player?

In the meantime, it would also be great if you could do the following:

• try a different internet connection (or resetting your current one) to see if the issue persists
  • see if the issue can be reproduced on any other device (e.g. on your mobile device)

Keep us posted. We're always one reply away.

Cheers!

Hi @peter

Thanks for the support. 
For me the problem it's solved. In this moment I see 122 Artist on Web and 122 on my Android Phone.

ciao

p

Suggested posts