Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost all followers on playlists

Solved!

Lost all followers on playlists

I just started getting a few followers on one playlist in particular and suddenly saw they've all gone. I'm checked if this was just a problem with that particular laptop but I checked my desktop PC and it also says they've all gone. Is there an easy way to fix this? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I'm currently seeing 13 followers on that playlist, does that sound about right? 

If your client is showing "0 Followers" then try logging out and back in again. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Would you be able to post a link to the playlist? 

Peter

Peter

here you go:

Hip Hop

Marked as solution

I'm currently seeing 13 followers on that playlist, does that sound about right? 

If your client is showing "0 Followers" then try logging out and back in again. 

Peter

Peter

sounds about right. it seems to be an issue with the client as I've just logged in again to check and it says 13 now. I'll assume its just having an episode if it does it again. Thanks 🙂

Hello! Just about the same problem happened to me, im using spotify PREMIUM and just got some people subscribing to some playlist

Had about 10 followers all in all, and about 5 min ago all my followers completely disappeard, also the ACTIVITY BAR is completely empty, even though im following 97 people/ artists. 

Tried logging in and off. Nothing worked. 

What is this?

Please help.

@femmenfant wrote:

Hello! Just about the same problem happened to me, im using spotify PREMIUM and just got some people subscribing to some playlist

Had about 10 followers all in all, and about 5 min ago all my followers completely disappeard, also the ACTIVITY BAR is completely empty, even though im following 97 people/ artists. 

Tried logging in and off. Nothing worked. 

What is this?

Please help.

Hey 🙂 

Can you try a quick clean reinstall of the client and see if that helps?

Peter

Peter

Hi Peter,

I am not really sure how this works, i hope I m doing this right...anyway I have logged in my spotify this morning and everything is gone, playlists, bands I follow, starred songs, followers...
I have no idea what happened, but this sucks big time! it took me ages to arrange everything and I had lots of music saved.
Please help me out here Emoji

looking forward to your reply.

thanks
Camilla

@user-removed - Sounds like a duplicate account issue. Would you be able to try the steps outlined in this post and if that doesn't help, there is a link in that topic to get in touch with the customer services team directly. They are the best people to get that sorted out for you since they will be able to see your account history. 

Peter

Peter

thanks fo your reply Peter,

unfortunately your suggestion does not help, so I have send an email to the customer service, I hope they can figure out ´´this mess´´.

cheers

Camilla

Suggested posts