Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lyrics, Rotating album art, music videos, really anything other then one album showing on 3 screens

Lyrics, Rotating album art, music videos, really anything other then one album showing on 3 screens

Afternoon,

Sorry if this has been answered I can't find an updated thread anywhere. I just setup Spotify premium service and I think I messed something up.

My mobile app on galaxy s7 works fine. No issues I was able to get my own music playlist and all that with no serious problems other then what I messed up myself and soon figured out. 

However, the Windows 10 app is all messed up.

I have no behind the music stuff, no lyrics in full screen or normal. There are no features that I can find to turn anything like videos, or features even on. When I go to full screen I get one album in the middle of my desktop with 3 screens. It looks really bad and is not something I want to set up for when company comes over, or really for myself in general. The mobile part linking with the desktop is neat and all, but who is using that while sitting at their desk? Guess it can be remote if I don't feel like walking over and changing the song with the mouse, but still kind of weird. 

Just wondering if I am missing something? Is there a setting I haven't found? Did I miss something in the install? This seems really limited. Once again, not being rude or anything, just making sure I am getting what I am paying for before I start looking again. 

Thanks for anyhelp..The screenshot is of my desktop at full screen. 

Screenshot (1).png
0 Replies

Suggested posts