Premium

Country

Phils.

Device

Dell

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I used to have the lyrics feature on my spotify desktop which I use whenever I like a new song but when I tried opening it it suddenly says that "Sorry, you have to guess the lyrics for this one." And I'm playing Death by A Thousand Cuts by Taylor Swift which I KNOW already have a lyrics since I used to play it with lyrics on before so I wanna know why this happened

spotify error msg.PNG
4 Replies

The same here, and the lyrics still working on my phone and web browser, but its not working on windows app, and it was working fine until yesterday

yeah, mine too. I actually did a lot of installing & uninstalling the app to no avail. hope it gets resolve I really like that feature of theirs

yaa... mine too, I don't know what happened. On dekstop, the lyrics do not appear, instead the writing appears as above. But on browser, lyrics appear

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

It sounds like you might be experiencing this issue which is currently Under Investigation. You can add your +Vote and details to the thread. We'd suggest you also Subscribe to the thread, so you can stay up-to-date with any relevant news about this.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts