Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Make playlist play one after another

Make playlist play one after another

Hello,

I have 5 playlists (named Playlist 1, 2, 3, etcc..) and I am looking to see if it is possible that as soon as Playlist 1 is complete- Playlist 2 starts.

Is this possible?

5 Replies

I'm afraid not. You can't queue a playlist either so the only way would be to either open each playlist in turn, select all the tracks and add them to your play queue or copy all the tracks into a new playlist and play that instead.

Or add all of those playlists into a playlist folder (File > New Playlist Folder), then play from the playlist folder page which will contain all of the tracks.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

On a phone, open the playlist you want to play first, click on the 3 white dots that are on the top right corner of the screen and search for a button that says, “Add to queue” and each of the songs in it will be added to your queue and you just need to do the exact same things to add another playlist to your queue, hope it helps you!

Playing a folder doesn't work for me. I get the error "Spotify can't play this right now" when I click the Play button in the folder. Linux desktop client.

Hey @dandv,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Linux and Unix based systems are not officially supported, so we can't guarantee that the app would work as expected on those.

You can try uninstalling the app and removing all associated Spotify files, before reinstalling again. You can follow the guides mentioned in this Thread 🙂

Hope you find this helpful.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts