Announcements

Many albums now coming up as "not found"

Solved!
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Many albums now coming up as "not found"

Spotify
Spotify

Hey everyone, we're looking into this one. Are you still getting the "not found" message today? 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Music Fan

So far it does not seem to be happening today.

EDIT: Been playing around on Spotify for at least 30 minutes now and have not encountered the problem anymore today.

Highlighted

Music Fan

Can confirm that I haven't hit the issue yet today. Thanks.

Highlighted

Music Fan

no issue today.  Thanks

Highlighted

Casual Listener

It's okay today. Thanks

Highlighted

Regular

so far so good!

Highlighted

Regular

I have not had Spotify for about three years. I had premium but could never get the music to download to my iPhone so quit. I just decided to join once again, not premium, and discovered that you can not find albums made by artists. WTF?
 This program was bad when I got ripped off for premium but now you can not add an album to your list? What is the point? Is this now like Tiger Beat  and collect the favorite songs of artists that havn't had enough good songs to make an entire album. If you like an artist you have to look up every song and put together albums? Whatever or who ever would keep this program and why? Perhaps I am just a dense old man that likes to get an entire album. Spotify does not get the concept of concept albums?
 If I want to hear songs I will listen to the radio.

Someone let me know if I am just missing how to get an album within the next day or two so I can delete this program that is wasting space on my computer if this is the new improved Spotify and has no albums.

Highlighted

Community Legend
Hi @DaMurFF, not quite sure what the trouble is that you're experiencing, but you can search for an artist in the search box, click onto their page, then scroll through all albums. You can then click the "Save" button to save those albums to Your Music.

SUGGESTED POSTS