Premium

Country

Netherlands

Device

Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issus

If there is a map in a map the right side is not showing up. It is completly blank. This is a isseu sind a comple of months before it worked correctly. 

Can this bug be fixed?

Thanks in advance,

Jeroen

6 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps. Could you please tell me more about this issue you're having, possibly attaching screenshots 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Hey it is good to check that,

I must say that I reinstalled my computer and spotify and it happend before
the reinstall and after the reinstall. Any other ideas?

greetings,

Jeroen

Hey @Jeroen13,

Could you please share a screenshot of it?

Thanks! 🙂

Right now my system won't boot and install. I can't do anything.

Hey @Jeroen13,

Could you please tell me more about this Maps issue because it seems a bit unrelated to Spotify 🙂

After you fix your device you can start a post in this help board about the issue you're having with Spotify so I can help with that.

Have a nice day 🙂

There are already multiple topics about the same issue and it's clearly a bug in the current version of the windows desktop player.

Issue can be reproduced by creating a folder for the playlists and add some playlists in that folder.  If you click on that folder you will see the playlists and there is a play button.  Create now a second folder inside the first one and add also some playlists in this second folder.  Click again on the first folder:  You will see a black screen.  Click on the second folder:  You will see the list of playlists in this folder and there is a play button.

The old and correct behavior is that you are able to see also on the first folder all the playlists in this folder AND the playlists of all subfolders even when they are in multiple levels.