Mein Spotify stoppt die Wiedergabe

Re: Mein Spotify stoppt die Wiedergabe

Watschelente
Casual Listener

Bei mir hat sich mein Problem von selbst gelöst. Seit dem letzten Update geht es wieder. 

Hey all!

Hope it's okay if we reply in English!

If there is an issue with the app, we recommend to reinstall Spotify. You can read here on how to do this. Also make sure that your device meets the system requirements.

If it doesn't help, please let us know if it happens on all devices you use, or just one or more.

Looking forward to your reply.

Have a nice day.

GuidoModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Musikwolf
Casual Listener

Gleiches Problem ich kann überhaupt kein komplettes Lied mehr hören... Dadurch verfehlt die App natürlich ihren Sinn.

Hey @Musikwolf.

Thanks for reaching out on the Community. We hope you don't mind us helping you in English, since this is the official Community language :)

If you find that your music is pausing on your Android device, this is an issue that has already been raised with our tech team. You can check out the thread here, and add your vote and leave a comment with the requested info there.

If it's not the same issue that you're having, let us know and we'll help you out.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

PeterModerator

gottspricht
Casual Listener

Gleiche Problem gehabt. Ende vom Lied bluetooth dongle aus desktop gezogen. Seitdem läuft es wieder durch. problem lag an 2ter Person im haushalt die über jbl xtreme musik hörte. Konnte quasi immer nur eine Person musik hören. Soabld der andere auf play gedrückt hatte war die andere musikquelle pausiert.

Hey @gottspricht.

Thanks for reaching out on the Community, and apologies for the late reply. We hope you don't mind us helping you in English, since this is the official Community language :)

Just to confirm, are you both trying to play music on Spotify at the same time while connected to the JBL speaker? Once we have this information, we will be able to provide you with more specific steps for troubleshooting your issue.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

PeterModerator

gottspricht
Casual Listener

2 person hearing spotify ...with own account...1st person hear with jbl speaker and mobilphone. 2nd person hear with app at desktop and headphones.. desktop have had bluetooth dongle affiliated. Now if anyone of this 2 persons try to play music- the other spotify accounts stop playing music ...until i disconnected bluetooth dongle of my desktop ...after that all is fine again...but cant use now blueetooth during spotify session

Hey @gottspricht.

Thanks for providing is with more info on this.

Are you using the Bluetooth dongle to connect to your headphones? Could you let us know what kind of dongle you are using?

Also, I know this sounds obvious, but could you make sure that you are both on separate accounts when trying to play music on Spotify? 

We would also suggest that you log out and log back in to your accounts, as well as resetting all Bluetooth devices that you are trying to connect to.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here in case you need any help with this.

PeterModerator

nicigames44
Casual Listener

Hello,

I do have kind of the same problem like some of the others already said.I'm using Playstation Music with Spotify on my Playstation4. Since 3 days I have this particular problem: I to startba song,it goes on for 2 seconds and then stops instantly.I already tried deleting and re-installing multiple times.My connection should be no problem since Spotify works on my phone using the same Router.If anyone knows how to solve this please let me know :) 

nicigames44
Casual Listener

Hello again.I just figured something out that might help those who should help me.(If someone ever reads that) If I log into an other account I am able to play full songs.But if I switch back to my other account,it isn't working.I tried logging out on my phone and deleting the spotify app on my phone to try if maybe the app wanted to start a song on 2 devices at the same time.But that was not the case.So once again a failure from my side. Since I already have saved multiple Playlists and more than a thousand tracks I myself wouldn't want to use a new account.Maybe that will help you guys!

SUGGESTED POSTS