Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Meu Spotify Desktop não exibe minha musicas salvas

Meu Spotify Desktop não exibe minha musicas salvas

Plan: Premium

Device: Desktop

Operating System :Windows 10

My Question or Issue: Estou com problemas de execução das minhas musicas curtidas no meu aplicativo do computador. Já reinstalei o aplicativo e restaurei suas configurações mas não consegui resultados. A maioria de minhas musicas esta salva em "Musicas curtidas" e não tenho acesso a elas, aparecendo somente a mensagem "as musicas que você curtir aparecerão aqui", como mostrado na imagem, sendo que tenho varias delas salvas e que aparecem normalmente no meu app para celular. O que devo fazer?

Screenshot_8.png
2 Replies

Hey there @PaoJedro

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

In case you still can't see your Liked Songs even after reinstalling the desktop app it's a good idea to check if you're logged in to the correct Spotify account. Sometimes Spotify users create more than one account for different reasons and you might be accidentally logged in to a different account with different saved contents. 

Follow the steps described here to make sure you don't have any additional Spotify accounts. 

If you only have one account and still no access to the Liked Songs, check out this Ongoing Issue as other users also reported the same. Make sure you click on the +VOTE button and follow the steps provided under Status Update to support our investigation.  

It'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Thanks to reply me. I tried to do that but I didn´t get any results. I'll make a comment in the post that you directed me as you suggested and hope that works.

Suggested posts