Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing Images

Solved!

Missing Images

Someone is having problems with Account Images on Spotify latest version? Yesterday the app has launched a update that bugged my account like this: Screenshot_7.pngScreenshot_6.png

There is some fix? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Funny thing, it has just happened to me as well.

But just restarting the app did it for me 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Hi @EvandroRdr,

have you tried logging out and then back on?

Do you have a Facebook account connected to your Spotify account?

BittencourtSpotify Star

@ I've tried relogging. And yes, I've a Facebook account (I've disconnected and back to see if was fixed). And I also tried total reinstallation. Nothing solves.

@ Tu é brasileiro amigo? Fica melhor conversar assim kkkk. Enfim, cara, eu tentei relogar e não deu certo, dessincronizei a minha conta do Facebook e sincronizei de novo, também reinstalei o aplicado, nada funciona... E eu tenho quase certeza que isso começou a aparecer depois que o Spotify atualizou ontem, ou antes de ontem.

I think is also important to say, sometimes the photos appears normally (to make them appear normally I need restart the application a several times)

Opa! Sou sim! Então, estranho. Pode ser algo relacionado ao cache. Vc pode me passar o link do seu perfil pra ver se sua imagem aparece pra mim? 

BittencourtSpotify Star

i'm having the same issue. i changed my profile photo and when i restart the app, it's blank as well. 

Hi @user-removed,

It looks like a data caching issue going on somewhere, it should fix itself for you!

But if you want to try, I suggest to make a clean reinstallation. You will need to delete cache to do that.

The default folders where the cache is stored on Windows are:

C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\Spotify

C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Spotify

Simply uninstall Spotify, clear your cache and install the desktop client again.

Let me know if this works, ok?

BittencourtSpotify Star
Marked as solution

Funny thing, it has just happened to me as well.

But just restarting the app did it for me 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star

I think that happens after the last update... Restarting several times has a chance to fix the error, but keep restarting with the error fixed has a chance of the same get back. Rebooting the computer is valid too, sometimes Spotify works properly and sometimes not. I'll report the issue in the correct place, thanks for helping @Bittencourt and thanks for sharing your problems here @kristenciara. Provisory solution is really restarting Spotify as crazy.

it only worked once. once i closed the app and opened it again the photo was gone. i'm guessing it's just a bug? but thank you for the help!

Suggested posts