Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing some feature when switching Spotify account region

Solved!

Missing some feature when switching Spotify account region

Plan

Premium

Country

Switching from US to Vietnam

Device

Both on my Windows PC and Android phone 7.0

Operating System

Windows 10 and Android 7.0

My Question or Issue

Previously, I was using US region or my account, then I moved and decided to change my account region to Vietnam. I noticed that feature that keeping my Spotify playing without stopping now gone, It's "play similar songs when this playlist end". Is this feature is some kind of beta feature or it's just available in some country?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Alex_Clare, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

That feature is called Autoplay and is inside Settings. Just make sure you have the latest version as this feature doesn't depend on the location you are 🙂

Screen Shot 2018-08-01 at 11.12.44.png

Hope it helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi!

I tried to reinstall and nothing happens. That feature still missing. Nothing in my advanced setting, even the option to link my Playstation account was there now gone too.
I have the latest version of Spotify download from Windows Store (Windows 10).

Marked as solution

Hey @Alex_Clare, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

That feature is called Autoplay and is inside Settings. Just make sure you have the latest version as this feature doesn't depend on the location you are 🙂

Screen Shot 2018-08-01 at 11.12.44.png

Hope it helps!

Suggested posts