Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Most of my songs disappeared

Solved!

Most of my songs disappeared

Hi guys,

I'm currently trying to find out why most of my songs are missing on Spotify Dektop... I can see 62 out of +1500 songs on desktop whereas they all display on my android app... Can you guys help me out ?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Okay, so i found what is the issue. I'm using Toastify and when spotify is not running and you launch Toastify, most of the songs disappear. You need to first launch Spotify THEN run Toastify ! 🙂

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Hello! 

You probably logged in with a second account. 

How you usually sign into Spotify? If you use Facebook, try to log in with your email and password instead of clicking the button, if you login with your email and password, try to log in with clicking on the button instead. 

Hope this works. Drop a comment if not and I will see how I can assist you further, thanks!

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Martin and thank for replying.

Yes i'm logging in using my email even though my Spotify account is linked to my Facebook account.

So I tried to disconnect and relogg using my Facebook account, but I still have the same issue with missing songs 😕

Hi again, that's surely weird! 

You can try other workaround then. 

Log out from the app again, then go to spotify.com, log out from there too and try other sign in method. Then log in the app again. If still no success, I suggest doing the same thing with other sign in details. Keep me in the loop.

I tried disconnecting from both the desktop app and spotify.com and relogging using my mail, my login and my Facebook account but it's the same 

Hello, sorry to hear that, I can feel the frustration. 

The best to do here then, is to open an issue in the Ongoing Issues Board, as someone from the Spotify staff can look into your profile and try to investigate this. Thank you! 

Don't forget to give details about your Spotify version and your Operating System.

Thanks for your help Martin, I will do this when i'm able to. That's okay because my daily mixes are alright for now because they still calculate the playlists with my 1500+ songs ahah, anyways thank you.

No worries! 

That's probably some glitch, you can also check if there are any updates available for Spotify. I hope it will be fine shortly : )

Well, I did nothing and just waited, today when logging on my Spotify account at work, I could see all my songs back 🙂 

Guess something got patch or idk but since the problem is solved, I'm happy ! 

Thanks for the help of the great Spotify Community !

The problem came back, I give up xD

Marked as solution

Okay, so i found what is the issue. I'm using Toastify and when spotify is not running and you launch Toastify, most of the songs disappear. You need to first launch Spotify THEN run Toastify ! 🙂

Suggested posts