Plan

Free

Country

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue : 

My music doesnt appear on spotify after I have reinstalled the program several times. I even tried playing other music and what not but none of them play. The music on web player does appear but it doesnt play also. But in my phone, the music plays. I have signed out everywhere and tried other browsers and what not but still. The main problem is that music doesnt appear on the spotify program and none of them play. I have tried on a different account also. 

sasda.JPG
sdsds.JPG
12 Replies

Hey there @User77715,

thanks for posting in the community !

Are you experiencing the same issue on different devices like the desktop app or an Iphone or Android ?

Please check if you do. The reason i'm asking is for me to determine if this is an account issue or a specific web player issue.

Waiting on your update 😃

I am having the same problem. I can still connect my phone to my pc through Spotify so i can control what gets played from my phone but I can't control it the other way around also I have no access to the web player no matter what browser I use 

No. The music plays fine on my phone but on the computer and web player it doesnt work... none of the music appears nor does any music play. It shows that dark thing in the bottom that i tagged.

Hey @User77715 & @DR_Bathtub, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

This issue seems to be under investigation.

I'd suggset adding your vote and details there as well as following the thread for future updates.

Thanks 🙂

Thank you!!!!

I've been trying everything to fix it, restarted my computer multiple times, reinstalled spotify numerous times on my slow 1mb/s connection, used the microsoft store and regular windows installer, and nothing would work. Much thanks for linking this, don't think I would have found it without your post

I've been having the exact same problem, it works fine on android or ios, but it doesn't work at all on windows.

I have the same problem here. Works perfecly on mobile, but it doesn't work on PC
My playlists are just empty.

Hope you guys fix it soon.

Same problem: it works on Android smartphone and Linux desktop but it doesn't work on Win 10, my playlists look empty on Windows but I can see them on the other devices.

Same problem here! I can't play any song on my computer (win 10) and all my playlists are empty. But on my andriod everything works fine.

Hey guys, this worked for me!!

Capturar.PNG

I unistalled spotify, and followed these steps. Now everything works like usual, thank you! 

Thank you, this works for me too

Suggested posts