Premium

Country

Taiwan

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Some music can't playing, for example artist page popular song and in the album songs can't playing. But Top 50 playlist or add songs to personal playlist can playing.

螢幕擷取畫面 2023-04-03 040344.png螢幕擷取畫面 2023-04-03 040419.png螢幕擷取畫面 2023-04-03 040451.png螢幕擷取畫面 2023-04-03 040840.png

4 Replies

Hey there @Kelper

Thanks for getting in touch about this here in the Community. 

Would you mind sending us the songs' URI (the ones that you can play and the others you can't)? We'll take a closer look. 

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

@EnI Thanks for the help, but it’s not just a few music that can’t be played, it feels like a bug, you can watch the video, this problem has troubled me for a long time.

I've got this same problem. Happened about a month ago. If the song is favorited or downloaded i can play it but if i just want to listen to something i have searched it wont let me play

Hi there folks,

Thanks for the posts.

Looks like you might be experiencing this Ongoing Issue. We'd recommend leaving your device info in the thread and subscribing to the RSS feed from the 3-dot menu in order to stay up to date with any development on the matter. Out tech teams are doing their best to find a solution to this issue.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts